- We Promote Meaningful, Long-Lasting Relationships With Our Clients. The outcome of your family law dispute is directly related to the legal representation you choose. The lawyer you…
- Choose An Experienced Contested Divorce Lawyer. When we meet with individuals who are facing divorce, we witness a wide range of emotions from depression to hysteria, and…
- We Approach Child Support Enforcement Compassionately. Child support is an essential part of a divorce involving children. Adequate financial support is necessary to cover child care, medical insurance…
- Choose An Experienced Stepparent Adoption Attorney. Adoptions typically sit on the happier side of family law. But a joyous occasion like adoption requires just as much professional,…
Since 1981, Kay has aggressively fought for 100% of her clients
Personal Relationships Are Important to us
If you are facing a family law issue, the legal representation you choose can have a significant impact on your case, your emotional health and your future.
Kay Jackson has more than 34 years of experience as a Georgia attorney, 30 of which have been dedicated to family law. We create meaningful relationships with our clients by keeping them involved in their cases, including divorce, custody, child support, adoptions, paternity, domestic violence and more.
We engage our clients by taking a down-to-earth approach, providing straightforward and honest legal advice. Instead of setting unrealistic expectations, we tenaciously advocate for the fairest results possible by communicating clearly and often. In the courtroom, Ms. Jackson is assertive and aggressive in her pursuit of the best results possible.
- Family Law
- Divorce cases
- Child Custody & Modifications
- Failure to follow court order
- Adoption Law
- Legal name changes
- Paternity concerns
- Military Family Law & Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Protective Orders
Areas we specialize in
Divorce & seperation
Attorney Kay Jackson has more than 25 years of experience representing individuals facing both contested and uncontested...
child support & custody
In any Georgia family law matter concerning children, the court will always act in the best interests of the child. The lawyer you...
military family law
Divorce is stressful and emotional. Military divorce adds another layer of anxiety and complication to the process...
If you are seeking to file a protective order, Kay Jackson can assist you in obtaining rapid relief. If you are filing a protective order...
Kay Jackson has been a certified mediator in family law for more than five years. As a neutral third party, she helps clients resolve...